Posted on December 09, 2013
Early Spring – Landing her third Vogue China cover, Natasha Poly stuns in an emerald-green look for the magazine’s January issue. Patrick Demarchelier captured the Russian beauty in a studio snap with a large gold cuff. This marks Natasha’s first major cover since giving birth to her first child earlier this year.
Jennifer Lawrence is a full-blown chameleon when it comes to acting roles, and sometimes her characters show themselves through her attire!!
When in London Lady Gaga becomes even more, well, Gaga. That Louis Vuitton feather headdress, the floral helmet and the leather Versace sci-fi suit were all London looks. The Mother Monster has been in London for the past six days and during her stay transformed herself into a Picasso painting, a Christmas tree and … an iPad. As she is en route to Heathrow, we thought we’d fill the Gaga shaped hole, by giving you a week in the wardrobe of Lady Gaga…
Matthew Williamson has snapped up Danielle Scutt to serve as the brand’s head of design, WWD reports.
- Fashion Fix Friday: From Checkered Clutches to Metallic Skirts Check Out Our Picks Of The Week 23/08/13
- Calvin Klein And Christy Turlington, Ad Partners From 1988
- Solange's 'Lovers In The Parking Lot' Music Video: Look By Look
- Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen Star in Allure December 2013 by Peter Lindbergh
- Celebrity Street Style of the Week: Bella Thorne, Cher Lloyd, & Zoe Saldana
- The Complete Guide To Jennifer Lawrence's 'Catching Fire' Premiere Looks
- Shinerock London Opens Online Store
- Preivew: Sandro x Fusalp Collection
- Fabulous Shoes In Tom Ford Spring Summer 2014 Collection
- Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged To Former Ex-Boyfriend!
Recent Search Terms
All original photos, images and articles are copyright to their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended.