Hollywood is used to seeing her blonde after her role in Wolf of Wall Street.
The Queen B that is Beyonce completed the London leg of her European tour last night with yet another sold out show. The stars were there in droves, fan girling over Mrs Carter just like the rest of us. “B you make me very proud to be a woman” wrote Ellie Goulding, while Daisy Lowe uploaded a shot of B dropping it low while hubby Jay Z accompanied her on stage for ‘Drunk In Love’ alongside the caption “Jay Z be like ‘yeah that’s my wife’”. Drool!
We also get to see the show from Bey’s perspective with her artsy Instagram photos, including a snap of some well worn ballet shoes as well as a (literally) back breaking dance move. Bey also posted a flashback of her feature in Rolling Ston circa 2004 – just in case anyone forgot how long she’s been around and just how far she’s come. In more Beyonce news, while on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show, homegrown superstar Ed Sheeran covered Beyonce’s ‘Drunk In Love’ to impressive effect.
Home » Fashion » Rihanna at the Miu Miu Fall 2014 Fashion…
It’s pretty upsetting that Awards Season 2014 has come to an end. Sure, we still have the Cannes Film Festival and the Met Gala to look forward to, but I’m going to miss the back-to-back red carpet appearances. I’ve got used to seeing Lupita Nyong’o on a near-daily basis, so I might start experiencing withdrawal symptoms if she goes under the radar. To spread out the joy a little longer I’ve compiled my complete Awards Season Best Dressed list. So here, ranked in order, are my ten favourite red carpet looks…
Slowly trying to wake up from the glam and the glitz, it’s time I picked one of my favorite leading ladies to start the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet discussion this year: Cate Blanchett.
As expected, she was wearing Armani Prive with the same grace and elegance she puts into each and every one of her Red Carpet appearances! The flowery details and the sequins on her sheer dress complete the aura of ethereal beauty she’s spreading around her, making yet another headspinning appearance for the 2014 edition of the Academy Awards. Head-to-toes, this is how perfection looks like:
- Fashion Fix Friday: From Checkered Clutches to Metallic Skirts Check Out Our Picks Of The Week 23/08/13
- 10 Fashion Trends that keep coming back
- Fabulously Spotted: Victoria Beckham and Son Romeo Goes On A Parisian Shopping Spree After Her Big Chanel Shoot!!
- adidas Originals Reissue the Classic 1992 Runner
- Celebrity Street Style of the Week: Bella Thorne, Cher Lloyd, & Zoe Saldana
- 12 Victoria’s Secret Angels Who Rule(d) the Runway
- Cool Runnings: Rick Owens Designs A Range Of Running Trainers With Adidas
- A Guide To Jordans
- Moncler Gamme Bleu – Menswear – Spring Summer 2014 – Milan
- Gucci Spring Summer 2014 Shoes And Bags. Straps And Fringes
Recent Search Terms
All original photos, images and articles are copyright to their respective owners and no copyright infringement is intended.