Kate Middleton Wears Nude Lace Alexander McQueen Sheath for Diamond Jubilee Finale
The Duchess of Cambridge and her dashing Prince, William, joined the rest of the Royal Family this morning for the National Thanksgiving Service for The Queen at St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The brunette beauty capped off her weekend fashion reign in another Alexander McQueen dress. Looking out of this world in a champagne colored sheath with long sleeves, Kate looked every bit the part of a modern day princess in all nude. She also wore pearl earrings which she’s previously worn.
The bespoke Alexander McQueen dress was probably inspired by its creative director, Sarah Burton’s spring/summer 2012 collection for the British label. Cinching the waist of the below the knee dress was a darker champagne colored silk belt. Kate of course being the queen of monochromatic looks, kept the look very classically conservative with her go-to LK Bennett Sledge pumps and her Prada box clutch.
The stunning new Duchess completed her look with a gorgeous champagne colored Jane Taylor hat that matched the romantic aesthetic of her lace McQueen boat neck sheath dress. The hat had flower petals, a beaded disc trim and a birdcage veil. The bespoke hat is part of Jane Taylor’s bridal collection and retails for around $ 1300.
Incoming search terms:
- kate middleton naked
- kate middleton earrings
- prinz william and kate
- kate its a girl
- prinzessin kate dress
- princess kate all kinds dresses
- middleton family
- kate middleton lace
- kate middleton clothes
- Prinzessin Kate Middleton
- 05/19/2013 • Style Snippets: Jennifer Lopez Wears Swarovski, Cate Blanchett Is New Face Of Giorgio Armani Parfums And Bridesmaid’s Star Kristen Wiig Is A Cover Girl In Victoria Beckham
- 05/12/2013 • Carey Mulligan for Flaunt Magazine
- 05/08/2013 • How Has Sarah Jessica Parker, Marc Jacobs & Anna Wintour’s Met Ball Style Evolved?
- 05/07/2013 • Josephine Skriver is a Hat Lady for V Magazine #83 by Jason Kim