Singer Monica In Alexander McQueen For Whitney Houston 2012 BET Awards Tribute
RnB singer Monica Brown paid a tribute to the late Songstress Whitney Houston last night at he BET Awards held in LA. Singing ‘I love the Lord’ Monica was visibly moved at one point when she held back tears.
For her performance she wore a cap sleeve V-neck snakeskin patchwork Alexander McQueen Spring 2012 dress.
Because the design is 2 years old Monica sort to update it by making the back full length and hemming the front for a sexy and trendy look. She added nude heels to complete the look.
Which one of the versions do you like?
Tags: Monica wearing in Alexander McQueen Dress 2012 BET Awards
Category: Celebrities, Designers, Dresses, Fashion & Style, Shoes
Incoming search terms:
- singer monica brown ankara dresses
- 09/25/2013 • VIDEO: Model Of The Moment Edie Campbell Showcases Sandro’s French Chic
- 09/09/2013 • Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Get Fierce With Alexander Wang During NY Fashion Week! See The Pic HERE!
- 08/29/2013 • Watch the Balenciaga “Le Dix” Handbag Video
- 08/03/2013 • Katy Perry Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Elle UK