Sorry Feminists, “Blurred Lines” Girl Is Definitely Going To Be A Costume This Year
You already know that “Blurred Lines” is the song of the summer. Whether you love the beat or you love complaining about the songs lyrics, you can’t deny that it’s just damn catchy. And we guarantee that being one of the girls from the music video is going to be a popular Halloween costume. Unless you are a member a nudist society, you’ll probably want to mimicking the version of the video where they are actually wearing clothing. To channel Emily Ratajkowski (the chick in the video), all you need to do is follow this simple formula: 1) buy all of Nasty Gal’s white clothing, 2) wrap saran wrap around your waist and 3) slap on some red lipstick. We’ve made it even easier for you by rounding up almost the exact outfit from the video. Click through the slideshow to check out the pieces we found.
For more 2013 Halloween costumes check out these other great ideas.
Incoming search terms:
- blurred lines halloween costume
- 03/11/2014 • Ashley Tisdale Plays It Sweet & Tough With THREE Covers For StyleFix Magazine!
- 01/04/2014 • This Chick Can Thank Her Large Derriere For Her 1.3 Million Instagram Followers
- 09/13/2013 • Check out Rihanna’s RiRi Hearts MAC AW13 collection
- 10/25/2012 • This Year’s Most Politically Incorrect Halloween Costume? “Binders Full Of Women”